Sesderma is a pioneer in the promotion of comprehensive dermatology.
These aspects are reflected in our Quality Policy.
Sesderma’s Quality Policy is based on the following key principles:
- - Promoting research, development and innovation of new products to meet the needs of people’s skins. To this end we use our knowledge and clinical practice experience, as well as constant communication with professionals.
- - We offer our customers products with high added value, in terms of safety, quality and quantity of active substances, demonstrating our commitment to the welfare of people’s skin, in turn complying with each country’s legal requirements, and striving to satisfy our customers.
- - We guarantee a satisfactory customer service including active listening.
- - We continuously improve our management processes increasing our effectiveness and efficiency.
- - We encourage professional development, training and employability of our human resources through continuous and specialised training.
Sesderma’s QA system is guaranteed and supported by the ISO 22716:2007 certification Guide of Good Practice for the Manufacturing of Cosmetic products issued by the SGS Certification Body in November 2013.
Sesderma also has a certificate for Compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) for Cosmetic Products, issued by the Spanish Agency for Drugs and Health Products (AEMPS) since February 7, 2014.